Posted on August 20, 2020
Servers and Services are on the way.
JayCTheriot.Com is in the process of acquiring 6 enterprise-class servers to power data acquisition and analysis of global climatological data.
- All open source – data, programming languages, operating systems and web-front.
- Provide differential analysis on tropical systems around the globe.
- Mapping and analysis of regional frontal systems around the globe.
- Archiving and retrieval of all analytical products.
- Documentation of all methods to be submitted for peer review.
These are lofty goals. However, before JayCTheriot.Com ceased to analyze data due to human resource issues, it was churning out global analysis of hurricanes and collecting data to begin charting frontal systems. Thus, the coding and display of analytical products merely need to be updated to current standards.
We will get there. I invite you to follow us on this journey.
Jay C. “Jazzy J” Theriot